Friday, November 19, 2010

Now that I know how...

I thought I would post some pictures of my trip out to NYC, and share some of the beauty the country has to offer.

A freak hail storm we encountered in New Mexico.

4 of 10 spray painted cars on the side of the highway in Texas.

Signing the wall outside of Graceland. Unfortunately, we weren't able to go inside.

A shot from inside Bonaventure Cemetery, Savannah Georgia. This was the most beautiful cemetery I had ever seen.


Another shot from Bonaventure.

Annnd another.

And one more...

This is the statue from "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil." She was on the cover of the book, and the movie. Originally, she was in Bonaventure Cemetery, but after the movies release, she was so popular, they moved her to a museum to cut down on the foot traffic in the cemetery. I had to sneak this shot. What you can't see is the security guard JUST out of frame, oblivious to my sneaky picture taking skills.

Leave changes in New York are as beautiful as I imagined they would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment