Friday, November 19, 2010

Young Dogs Can Learn New Tricks Too

My parents like to call me the computer guru. I am very good with computers, however, I don't know everything about them, nor do I claim as such.

I have been wondering how to add photos and possibly video to this blog. It has simultaneously confused and amazed me, although I never really looked into how to do it.  I would prefer to look like this:

As you may have concluded, today I learned.

"How did you learn that magical new trick, Emily?" you may be asking yourselves. Well, friends, I hovered over the tools at the top of my editing screen, and read the hypertext links describing what each button does.

I am telling you this, because I may be adding photos to old posts. The soap mishap, for example, now has an image of the dishwasher.

Don't try to hide it. You're impressed. I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment