Thursday, November 11, 2010

Testing, Testing.....Is this thing on?

Hello friends and family! I am requesting that you become a follower of my blog. By knowing how many people are reading, I will not only post more frequently, but I will be sure to give all of the nitty gritty details to make you, the reader, feel as though you were with me during my learning mishaps. It's a win win!
If you aren't sure how to become a follower, I have included directions to do so below:
1. To the left of the page, there is a white rectangle with a colorful "g" on it that says "Follow." Click on this.
2. A pop up will appear. (you may need to make sure your pop up blocker is off) If you don't already have a google, twitter or yahoo account, click on the link at the bottom that says "Create a  new Google account"

3. Follow the instructions and click "I accept. Create my account."

4. Click on "Follow this blog"

BAM! You’re a follower.

So, if you are, I don't know, say a grandparent, an aunt or uncle, or maybe a Vietnam vet who doubles as a rattle snake hunter, please please please sign up. Let me know you're out there.

1 comment:

  1. Emerly

    Reading your blogs bring back old memories from when Jan and I was your age. Learning to cook and all the thing that seem to get done with out our help when we were home with mom and dad. Seem to take on a whole new meaning once you are out on your on.
    Keep the blogs coming, as they are really entertaining.
    All the rattle snakes have gone to sleep for the season. So, I am keeping busy with the veteran thing.
    Missed you at the veterans day ceremony this year, the head count was over 500.


    Hugs
    Rich

    ReplyDelete