Sunday, October 17, 2010

Is Anybody Listening?

Writing daily is therapeutic for me. It's a way to release the built up emotions that I acquire throughout the day, and reflect on the positive, and humorous, rather that brood about the stupid and insignificant. I know my parents, and my mothers co-workers read along to "stay up to date" on the little girl who ran off to the big city.

With that in mind, is anyone else reading my posts? If so, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you would subscribe, if you haven't already, so I know who is following along with me on my journey, and my experiences. Please feel free to post comments, disclose your own experiences, or give me advice. Just because "my mother never told me," doesn't mean you can't!

My goal is to post once a day, although I understand that things come up, and I may not always be able to do so. In any case, I hope you enjoy keeping up with me.

P.S.
I got call about a job interview! Did I mention I've been unemployed since March...?

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Well I hope your interview goes well! :D Good luck!

    ReplyDelete